Teacher/Staff Appreciation Week
February 26- March 2, 2018
DAILY SHOW OF APPRECIATION
We love showing our teachers how much we appreciate and value all they do for our Gators. We would like students to collectively show their appreciation in a small way, every day during Teacher Appreciation Week.
Here is the List of Teacher's Favorite Things for ideas.
TEACHER LUNCHEON & FOOD DONATIONS
- We DEFINITELY need volunteers for our Teacher/Staff Luncheon that will take place on Thursday, May 11th . Please make sure to sign up HERE.
- We put snacks and food out during the week as well as put together a luncheon for teachers and staff. This is heavily reliant on donations from our fabulous Gator families. Please sign up HERE.
Parents can show their appreciation by helping make a poster. Every year we have each class makes a poster to go on the outside of the teachers' classroom door/window. Make sure your teacher is covered, check the sign up sheet HERE and sign-up if need be. Posters need to be put up dates TBD.
These Guidelines MUST be followed:
- You can only use painter's tape (NO masking tape, NO duct tape, NO clear tape)
- All posters must go up on the brick walls or windows next to the teachers class.
- do NOT hang on doors or window frames
- Very Important: POSTER CANNOT HAVE BOTH CHILD NAME AND PHOTO
Poster can EITHER have name OR picture. NOT BOTH
Please reach out to the other parent who also signed up to help with the poster for your teacher. You can reach out to them by sending them a persona message via Konstella.
Pintrest is a great resource for poster ideas!! If you would like to have the students create something for the poster, please make sure to set that up with the teacher. Go to our Gates PTA Pintrest page here.